By Melissa Kory | East Cobb Patch
More than 70 vendors will showcase their best dishes, including Italian, seafood, steak, BBQ and desserts, which range in cost from 50 cents to $5, at the 20th annual Taste of Marietta on Sunday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. on the Marietta Square.
At last year’s event, more than 100,000 people hit the streets to sample their favorite foods.
Again this year
- Food Truck Alley
- Will showcase popular gourmet food trucks
Need a break from the heat?
- Visit one of the shops on Square
- Learn about Marietta’s history in one of city’s museums, located within walking distance of Square
- Catch ride on Historic Marietta Trolley and explore Marietta’s historic neighborhoods
More than just food
- Family festival has outdoor entertainment all day, culminating with Sunset Concert featuring “Banks & Shane”
- Cooking demonstrations at East Park Cooking Stage
- “Kids Alley,” children’s area complete with moonwalks, sand art and strolling characters, sponsored by LGE Community Credit Union
- Free parking available in lots around Square and Cobb County parking garage adjacent to Square off Lawrence Street
- Parking also available at Marietta Middle School
- Historic Marietta Trolley Company will provide free shuttle service to and from festival
- Handicapped parking also available
- Parking not available in church lots
Live bands will perform free concerts all day at five stages on the Square.
- Three Way Street, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- The Goodbye Machine, 1:30-3 p.m.
- Special announcements and presentations, 4 p.m.
- Awards ceremony, 4:45 p.m.
- Banks & Shane, 5-7 p.m.
South Park Stage
- Iron Reign, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Hoosier Daddy, 2-5 p.m.
MBA West Park Stage
- Kickin’ Edgar, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Men in Blues, 1:30-5 p.m.
East Park Stage
- Aunt Betty, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Church Street Stage
- Hurricane Wilson, 3-5 p.m.
Evening concert tables
- Can be reserved in advanced
- Call Marietta Visitors Bureau at 770-429-1115
- Concertgoers can also bring their blankets for picnic in park
- City of Marietta
- Marietta Power and Water
- Marietta Visitors Bureau
- Shock Top Belgian White
- LGE Community Credit Union
- 524 Creative
- Southern Polytechnic State University
- Milo’s Famous Tea
- Harry’s Farmers Market
- Nationwide Insurance
- Marietta Business Association
- The CW 69
- Kicks 101.5 FM
- B 98.5 FM
- WSB AM 750
- 790 The Zone
- 97.1 FM The River
- Cobb Life
- Little Black Dress, Little Red Wagon Publishing
- Clear Channel Outdoor
- East Cobber
- Kiss 104.1 FM Atlanta’s R&B
- 104.7 The Fish
- Signs & More
- Macrobatix Tech Zone
- Jim Ellis Automotive Group
- Atlanta Eats
- Fontis Mountain Spring Water
- Lennar Atlanta
- Community & Southern Bank
- Advanced Foot and Ankle Institute of Georgia LLC
- Atlanta Social Season
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Vinings Bank
- Georgia Power
- Hawkins, Moore & Cubbedge
- Marietta Daily Journal
The Marietta Square Farmers Market will be closed Sunday, April 28 to make room for the festival. The market return to North Park Square Saturday, May 4.