By Justin Ove | Smyrna Patch
The final Smyrna Food Truck Tuesday of the year will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. at Taylor-Brawner Park, organized by the City of Smyrna in partnership with Georgia Power and Cobb Travel & Tourism.
Here is a lineup of the food trucks serving dinner tonight:
- Blaxican brings together Mexican and soul food.
- Buen Provecho serves a “taste of Puerto Rico at your fingertips.”
- Bollywood Zing combines a taste of India and a dash of Hollywood.
- Chay J’s New Orleans Candies is the “Home of the Original Creole Pretzels.”
- Freckled & Blue “feeds an Atlantan in need” with every meal purchased.
- Hail Caesar offers fresh salads, sandwiches, wraps, and other food.
- Happy Belly is Smyrna’s hometown food truck.
- Ibiza Bites‘s motto is “Life is food! Taste life!”
- King of Pops brings popsicles on wheels!
- Mix’d Up is inspired by Rock and Roll.
- Yumbii boasts it’s Atlanta’s first food truck.
- Yum Yum Cupcake claims to be the first mobile dessert truck in Atlanta.
Public parking is available adjacent to the playground and mini amphitheater, and also at Community Bank of the South, Covenant Christian School and Smyrna Presbyterian Church. Parking is limited, so walking or biking is encouraged.
Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays are recycling friendly. Look for recycling containers and help keep the park clean.
Thanks for coming out to this great weekly event over the summer! We can’t wait for it to start up again soon!