By Angela Chao | Smyrna-Patch
Here is a lineup of the food trucks serving dinner tonight:
- Buen Provecho serves a “taste of Puerto Rico at your fingertips.”
- Blaxican brings together Mexican and soul food.
- Freckled & Blue “feeds an Atlantan in need” with every meal purchased.
- Happy Belly is Smyrna’s hometown food truck.
- Ibiza Bites‘s motto is “Life is food! Taste life!”
- Mix’d Up is inspired by Rock and Roll.
- King of Pops brings popsicles on wheels!
- Pressed for Time serves up paninis.
- The French Truck is “A Movable Feast” that brings “exquisitely crafted” crepes to the neighborhood.
- Soup ‘R Noodles delivers a wide range of foods from its “state of the art kitchen”.
- WOW Food Truck is the only food truck serving Arepas in Atlanta.
- Yum Yum Cupcake claims to be the first mobile dessert truck in Atlanta.
- Yumbii boasts it’s Atlanta’s first food truck.
Public parking is available adjacent to the playground and mini ampitheatre, and also at Community Bank of the South, Covenant Christian School and Smyrna Presbyterian Church. Parking is limited, so walking or biking is encouraged.
Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays are recycling friendly. Look for recycling containers and help keep the park clean.
The food trucks participating will change from week to week. Check back with Smyrna-Vinings Patch to see who will be at next week’s event.