By Mary Griffin | Birmingham Mail
The menu for this week’s taco takeover at Brewdog has just landed.
Street food vendor Muy Loco Tacos is heading up the kitchen at the John Bright Bar on Thursday night, serving from 5pm.
First choose your base: soft shell tacos or nachos.
Then you get a choice of two toppings from:
- crispy fried duck with Alice Porter-infused black cherry chilli sauce,
- Philly cheese steak with Punk IPA chilli beer mustard,
- nutty spinach falafel with apricot chilli sauce,
- fried asparagus with Alice Porter-infused black cherry chilli sauce or
- crispy fried squid with apricot chilli sauce.
All dishes will be served with home made slaw and jalapeno peppers.
Muy Loco Tacos, run by Toby Dunne, is a regular trader at Kings Heath’s Brum Yum Yum and Digbeth Dining Club.
Muy Loco’s also doing regular stints at Kings Heath’s Cherry Reds, returning with Taco Tuesdays next week.