Who/What: The Bistro Truck and Jennie-O Turkey Store are partnering to inspire consumers to switch to a burger that is as lean as it is delicious. A delicious turkey burger lunch will be “on us” on the streets of New York from July 26-30.
Where: The mobile restaurant truck will be parked at the following locations:
- Tuesday, July 26 – Hudson Street and King Street (featuring the Mulberry Street Turkey Burger)
- Wednesday, July 27 – Union Square Farmer’s Market (featuring the Flatiron Turkey Burger)
- Thursday, July 28 – Old Slip Street and Water FIDI (featuring the Brooklyn-style Turkey Burger)
- Friday, July 29 – 52nd Street and Park Avenue (featuring the Bronx Turkey Burger)
- Saturday, July 30 – Washington Street and Gansevoort Street (featuring the East Village Turkey Burger)
When: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
Why: The Bistro Truck and Jennie-O Turkey Store are partnering to inspire Americans to switch to a burger that’s as lean as it is delicious.
The Bistro Truck: Launched by Moroccan-born Yassir Z. Raouli as one of the earliest food trucks, The Bistro Truck operates across Manhattan featuring an affordable Bistro menu with a Moroccan-Mediterranean influence. The street-side mobile restaurant is dedicated to bringing restaurant quality food to the streets of New York. www.bistrotruck.com.
Turkey Store: Jennie-O Turkey Store, Inc. based in Willmar, Minn., is one of the largest turkey processors and marketers in the world. It offers an array of more than 1,300 high quality fresh, frozen, refrigerated and deli turkey products that are distributed throughout the United States and 26 countries. www.jennieo.com.