Before the week is out, we wanted to give you one more set of amazing dining deals. Today’s Houston Press Voice Daily Deal is for the hottest ticket in town: $35 for a VIP ticket to the Haute Wheels Food Truck Festival on Saturday, October 12 or Sunday, October 13. You save half-off the $70 price tag of a regular VIP ticket, which gets you into the festival thirty minutes early, vouchers for food and drink, free soft drinks and bottled water, and access to private (shaded!) seating in the VIP tent. Oh yeah, and private restrooms, too.
We also have two other hot deals on the menu:
• 51 percent off ($24 for $49) off on tickets, dinner, and drinks at Viva Cinema and Cantina. Did we mention the large popcorn to share? Deal includes two movie tickets, fajitas for two (chicken, beef, or veggie), two large (non-alcoholic) beverages, and a large popcorn for $24. You can dine in the cantina, or take your food to watch during the movie.
• Half-off ($7 for $14) at Prince’s Hamburgers, which is celebrating 80 years of business in Houston. You can buy up to two vouchers, and two more as gifts; one per person, per visit; vouchers expire 3/5/14.
• Save 50 percent ($7 for $14) at Little Bitty Burger Barn, home of the “Double Dare Burger Challenge” featured on Man vs. Food. Voucher expires 6/26/14; dine-in only, one per person, per visit.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $15 for $30) at Eurasia Fusion Sushi. Vouchers expire 1/1/14, and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dinner (after 4:30 p.m.) and are not valid on happy hour.
• Save 50 percent ($11 for $22) at Catfish Station. Vouchers expire on 2/5/14, and must be used in one visit.
• Save 50 percent ($35 for $70) on all-you-can-eat dinner for two at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Voucher expires 12/4/13; dine-in only, maybe purchased as a gift.
• Half-off ($10 for $20) at five Le Peep locations around Houston. Vouchers expire on 1/12/14, and are valid on dine-in only; may be purchased as a gift, limit one per table, per visit. See deal for locations, details.
• Save up to half-off on one-day admission and souvenir wine glasses for two or four to Houston Wine Fest at Hermann Square Park on September 28 and September 29. Limit two per person, two additional as gifts; see deal for additional restrictions.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 for two or $20 for $40 for four) at Simply Pho. Voucher expires 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one per table. Reservation required, dine-in only.
• Save up to 55 percent off on a four-course, prix fixe steak dinner for two, four, or six atCharivari Restaurant: $49 for dinner for two ($109 value), $99 for dinner for four ($218 value), or $149 for six ($327 value). Voucher expires 120 days after purchase; limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. Vouchers valid for option purchased only; dine-in only.
• Save 46 percent ($19 for $35) on food from The Refinery: hand-made burgers, fried pickles, Buffalo bites, beer battered onion rings, and more. Vouchers valid Monday-Friday through 3/6/14; limit one voucher per table.
• Save 50 percent ($45 for $90) on food from the seasonal dinner menu at Ray’s Grill in Fulshear. Vouchers are valid Thursday-Saturday, and reservations are required; limit one voucher per person, additional as gifts. Limit one voucher per table.
• Save 48 percent ($49 for $94) on dinner for two at Fernando’s. The three-course dinner for two includes a shared appetizer or two small salads, two entrees, and a shared dessert. Limit one voucher per person, additional as gifts; limit one per table. Reservations required.
• Save 51 percent ($34 for $70) on an unlimited Brazilian Steakhouse dinner for two atAngus Grill. Ten cuts of rotisserie-grilled meats, sides like fried yucca, polenta, black beans and rice, and a huge all-you-can-eat salad bar (plus appetizers!) makes this a terrific deal for date night–or choose the $67 voucher to dine with a group of four, or $99 for a party of six. Limit one voucher per table, reservations required at least four days in advance; no walk-ins.
• Enjoy an 8-course chef’s tasting menu at Mark’s American Cuisine for just $99. (Options also include 8-courses for two for $189, four for $359, or six for $539; each deal includes a gift card for a future dining experience). Vouchers can be redeemed now through 10/29/13, no holidays or holiday weekends; limit one voucher per table, reservations required, dine-in only.