Food trucks are coming to Trabuco Hills High, 27501 Cordova Road, from 5:30 to 8:30 Wednesday evening. Here are the trucks this week:
- Cousins Maine Lobster: This place is all about fresh Maine lobster. They serve lobster rolls, lobster bisque, lobster tacos and, yes, you guessed right, lobster tails.
- Stuff It Burgers: Here’s how they explain their concept: “We decided to infuse the burger and stuff it with various ingredients, from spinach, to cheese, to pastrami, to chili.”
- Piaggio on Wheels: What Argentinian food truck would be complete without empanadas and meats smothered in chimichurri sauce (and chimichurri fries)? The Argentine sausage sandwich is made with wine, garlic and nutmeg. Vegetarian options available too.
- ShareMii Snowy Ice Truck: Dessert snowy ice in flavors like Nilla Kat Smash, Polar Bear and O Face. What is snowy ice? “A fusion of ice cream and shave ice: it’s not as dense as ice cream and is much fluffier than shave ice.”
- Crepes Bonaparte: Crepes, of course, both sweet and savory. The menu includes caprese, King Brie, and the Al Capone (fresh blackberries and sweetened mascarpone cheese topped with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle).