By Justin Ove | Patch.com
Smyrna Food Truck Tuesday will be held weekly from 5 to 9 p.m. at Taylor-Brawner Park starting on May 5. The event is organized by the City of Smyrna in partnership withGeorgia Power and Cobb Travel & Tourism.
Here is a lineup of the food trucks serving dinner to kick off this year’s event:
- Blaxican brings together Mexican and soul food.
- Bollywood Zing combines a taste of India and a dash of Hollywood.
- Chay J’s New Orleans Candies is the “Home of the Original Creole Pretzels.”
- Five Finger Philly is Atlanta’s premiere Philly Cheesesteak food truck.
- Freckled & Blue “feeds an Atlantan in need” with every meal purchased.
- Hail Caesar offers fresh salads, sandwiches, wraps, and other food.
- Happy Belly is Smyrna’s hometown food truck.
- King of Pops brings popsicles on wheels!
- Mix’d Up is inspired by Rock and Roll.
- On Tapa The World brings Spanish Tapas to hungry mouths.
- One Love Jerk Grill has some of the Caribbean’s finest mild and spicy foods on wheels.
- Vet-Nomie’s brings a taste of Southeast Asia to Atlanta.
- Yumbii boasts it’s Atlanta’s first food truck.
Public parking is available adjacent to the playground and mini amphitheater, and also at Community Bank of the South, Covenant Christian School and Smyrna Presbyterian Church. Parking is limited, so walking or biking is encouraged.
Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays are recycling friendly. Look for recycling containers and help keep the park clean.
The food trucks participating will change from week to week. Check back with Smyrna-Vinings Patch to see who will be at next week’s event.