By Patrick Ball | Lexington Patch
Come tomorrow, if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen – and get yourself over to the corner of Mass Ave and Woburn street, where a Food Truck Festival will be held from 5 to 9 p.m.
In addition to a fleet of food trucks, the event will serve up entertainment from the Arl-Lex Five and Dime band, which features Lexington’s own state Sen. Mike Barrett.
According to event organizers, Food Truck Festival attendees will have the chance to feast on a variety of tasty foods from these vendors:
- Chicken and Ricewww.thechickenriceguys.com
- Chicken on the Road www.roaminghunger.com/chicken-on-the-road
- Cupcakory www.cupcakory.com
- Grilled Cheese Nation www.grilledcheesenation.net.
- Lobsta Love www.lobstalove.net
- Paris Creperie www.pariscreperie.com
- Taco Truck www.thetacotruck.com
- Wilson Farm www.wilsonfarm.com