By Jonathan Tully | PBPulse.com
A relatively new player in the local food truck game came away the winner this week in our Taking Your Pulse poll for favorite local food truck.
Spring In Roll Out, which specializes in Vietnamese food, won the poll with 31 percent of the vote. The truck made its debut over the summer, so it’s clearly made a good impression.
Best French Fries, aka BFF, took second with 24 percent, followed by one of the area’s oldest food trucks, Tacos Al Carbon at 17 percent.
PS561, which won our poll for favorite local hot dog earlier this year, ended up in fourth at 10 percent, while McCray’s BBQ was fifth at 9 percent.
Here’s the full top 10 finish:
1. Spring In Roll Out, 31 percent
2. Best French Fries, 24 percent
3. Tacos Al Carbon, 17 percent
4. PS 561, 10 percent
5. McCray’s BBQ, 9 percent
6. Curbside Gourmet, 5 percent
7. Lucille’s On Wheels, 2 percent
8. The Rolling Stove, 1 percent
9. 4L’s BBQ, 1 percent
10. Dough Bros. Pretzels, 1 percent