By Jessica Moen | TechnologyTell.com
As an avid convention-goer, I’ve found that nothing is better then seeing panels, looking at awesome collectables, and getting free food. Bethesda, creators of Elder Scrolls Online, obviously agrees and is sending its official Elder Scrolls Online food truck all over America to different conventions and events.
The point of the food truck is not only to feed hungry convention goers, though that would reason enough, but to get people excited about the forthcoming Elder Scrolls Online MMORPG to unite and have a good time. Fans can hang out by the truck, eat, talk about their hobby and maybe make some friends who’ll join them for Elder Scrolls Online adventures. Those who get there early enough may also win some free Elder Scrolls stuff!
If you’re still not convinced that the Elder Scrolls Online food truck is worth your time, then take a look at this fabulous Elder Scrolls themed menu: Pressed Eidarmelt (Nordic Jarlsberg Grilled Cheese) with a choice of three specialty dipping sauces: Fire Petal Dip (spicy, homemade marinara sauce), Emperor’s Garden (chef’s special pesto) or Tomato-Mammoth (classic Bolognese). You can also gets sides of Tangy Ninroot (pickles), Corkbulb Crisps (kettle chips) and Alocasia Fruit Juice (fruit punch spritzer). All food and freebies are first-come first-serve so don’t miss out!
The first stop for the Elder Scrolls Online food truck is the The South by Southwest (SXSW) music tour in Austin Texas on Sunday, March 10 2013. The truck will be available from 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. CST. If you come at 12pm though, you can see a special guest performance by Malukah. She’s famous for her rendition of the “The Dragonborn Comes” from Skyrim.
If you don’t live near Austin, don’t worry, because the truck is making several more stops in America (and soon to be announced Europe stops.) Here is the complete list of the 2013 tour which you can see here at Elder Scrolls Online.com as well as other information.
- XSW 2013 – Austin, Texas (March 10)
- PAX East – Boston, Massachusetts (March 22)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, Massachusetts (March 29)
- Michigan State University – East Lansing, Michigan (April 12)
- University of Colorado – Boulder, Colorado (April 26)
- University of Arizona – Tucson, Arizona (May 3)
- E3 2013 – Los Angeles, California (June 12)
- Comic-Con International – San Diego, California (July 18)
- PAX Prime – Seattle, Washington (August 31)
- University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California (September 20)
- University of California, Berkeley – Berkeley, California (October 4)
As for the game, The Elder Scrolls Online will be released later in 2013. Bethesda has yet to announce an official release date.