By Michelle Goshen | Williamsburg Yorktown Daily
You’ve seen them almost every time you’ve visited a brewery. You’ve probably tried their food at community events. Maybe they’ve even stopped by your office to cater lunch.
Food trucks are a rapidly growing industry. Several call the Historic Triangle home, serving their culinary creations all over the community.
As a restaurant with wheels, you won’t find them in the same place every day. That’s why WYDaily puts together its Food Truck Tracker, a weekly roundup of the mobile kitchens’ whereabouts.
Looking to grab a bite from one of the area’s popular food trucks? Here’s where they will be Nov. 7 through Nov. 10:
Carmen’s Jamaican Authentic Cuisine:
- Thursday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Flame and Pie:
- Friday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Sly Clyde Ciderworks, 207 E Mellen St., Hampton, noon – 8 p.m.
FoodaTude…Food with Attitude:
- Thursday: Miracle Ticket Benefit Show, Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
The Hungry Pug:
- Thursday: Busch Gardens, 1 Busch Gardens Blvd., Williamsburg, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Friday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 81 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, noon – 8 p.m.
- Sunday: Billsburg Brewery, Inc., 2054 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, noon – 9 p.m.
- Friday: Alewerks Brewing Company, 197 Ewell Road, Williamsburg, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Virginia Beer Company, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg, noon – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Noktoberfest, The Lawn of the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg, 326 Francis Street W, Williamsburg, noon – 4 p.m.
The Scottish Pig:
- The Scottish Pig serves their menu — except for french fries and hush puppies — at Saude Creek Vineyards each weekend. They are there Fridays from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m., Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Want to find who’ll be parking at your favorite brewery?
Alewerks Brewing Company
- Friday: Matchsticks BBQ
- Thursday: Carmen’s Authentic Jamaican Cuisine
- Friday: The Hungry Pug
- Saturday: Bali Bali Korean BBQ
- Sunday: The Hungry Pug
Gloucester Brewing Company
- Friday: Gumbeau’s Catering
Virginia Beer Co.
- Thursday: FoodaTude…Food with Attitude
- Friday: Smoked Biscuit
- Saturday: Matchsticks BBQ
- Sunday: The Bumbling Bee & LOKAL Café