My vision is quite simple, I want to serve my Asheville community and folks that come and visit from out of town a true authentic experience of Lebanese street food served from a vintage step up van that would run on spent peanut oil from its fryers and powered by solar panels and biodiesel fuel.
- Falafels, I have 7 flavors, one for each day of the week, made from scratch.
- Shawarma, chicken, free range of course and lamb, grass fed and local.
- Kafta kababs made with local and free range lamb.
- Delicious, creamy and garlicky dips that go hand in hand with all my wraps.
- Seasonal Lebanese salads made daily.
- Seasonal soups.
- Baklava all year long.
- Ice cream in the summer.
- Iced teas, bergamot & orange, mint & ginger and pomegranate.
Using fresh, organic and seasonal local products from our farmers and ranchers.
Good food, awesome and authentic flavors and environmentally conscience.
Everything will be served on biodegradable plates and utensils, down to the straw provided by a local supplier.
Everything will be composted and recycled so no garbage to the landfill.
All the money raised for this project will go to the following:
- The purchase of a truck that fits the purpose.
- Kitchen equipment .
- Solar panel investment
- Convert truck to run on peanut oil.
- Licensing and permits.
- 5% of total goes to Kickstarter
- 5% of total goes to Amazon
The more money I raise, the less dependable I will be on investors and banks.
The more independent I am, the more in control I will have over the quality and authenticity of my food which in return means happy bellies and happy repeat guests.
Raising my goal will get me a truck and equipment.
Raising above and beyond will help me convert my truck to be environmentally friendly!
Thank you for making my dream come true!