By Richard Gorelick | The Baltimore Sun
City Hall has made good on those five pilot food truck zones. Annmarie Langdon of the Gypsy Queen food truck posted this photo of the new restricted parking signs on Facebook.
The creation of the food truck zones was announced at the June 1 meeting of the City’s Street Vendors Board. The pilot zones were announced for:
• The 500 block of St. Paul Pl. and St. Paul St., on the east side of the street – one space at each location, for a total of 2 trucks
• The 1900 block of E. Monument St., on the south side of the street – one truck at this location
• 500 block of Baltimore St., on the south side of the street – one truck at this location
• 300 block of S. Charles St., on the west side of the street – one truck at this location
• 400 block of E. Fayette St., on the north side of the street – three trucks at this location