By STAFF | Cowtown Eats
Mini Burger Truck (menu above) will hit the streets today, serving breakfast sliders Tuesday to Friday mornings from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. Prices will be the same as the lunch menu – $3 for a single slider and 3 sliders for $8. One final treat – for those who haven’t been able to get to Doughbot Donuts on 10th Street or to Broadacre to try their amazing donuts, Doughbot will carry a selection of their wonderful donuts Wednesdays to Fridays.
Wicked ‘Wich is also jumping into the breakfast fray, serving a more traditional breakfast menu.
- Deep South with deliverance sausage gravy on a green chile cheddar biscuit
- French Toast Wich with egg, spicy capicola, gruyere cheese, and black currant jam
- Egg, hot coppa, fresh mozzarella, basil, and red onion on a ciabatta roll
- Egg, homemade breakfast sausage or peppered bacon, and cheddar cheese, on a green chile cheddar biscuit
- Wich fries, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, ad “almost famous’ chili
- Butter fried cinnamon rolls
And coming soon . . .
- Fried bread pudding, and house made breakfast sausage sandwich
- Apple donut ring stuffed funnel cakes